Welcome! We’re glad you’re here.
Talofa – Bula – Kia Orana – Welkom – का स्वागत है -Willkommen – Bienvenue – 欢迎 – – സ്വാഗതം – សូមស្វាគមន៍ – Hi y’all – what ever your language – Welcome. Whether you’ve attended church all your life or you’ve never been in church you are welcome – we invite you to join us at any time.
Sunday services are at 10 am every Sunday. Do check our events calendar for details for other events.
Here is what happens at church:
- we aim to provide a “come-as-you-are” atmosphere, we want you to always be welcome
- there is a creche space if you need space for your toddlers
- we will help you find your way around
- great and relevant worship and music
- messages that relate to your daily life
- great children’s and youth programmes
- the children’s programme runs alongside the adult programme on Sunday morning. Your kids will be in a child-relevant teaching and worship environment for their age and you can relax and be part of the adult programme
- a whole range of small groups that you can link into.
If you would like more information to get connected at The Anchor, you can:
- get directions and join us this weekend
- leave your details to receive our weekly newsletter and discover how else you can connect in with us.
- attend an Information evening and join a small group
- check out the serve section to learn how to serve inside or outside the walls of the church.