We plan regular cross cultural mission trips. Our primary purpose is to learn about the needs of the world and gain a broader understanding of the Christian faith in other cultural contexts. Going is not just about giving, it is about learning, seeing and hearing what God is doing in the wider world. It is about seeing first hand, the desires, needs and understanding the life experience of our partners. It will also provides opportunities to identify how we can more effectively support and partner with others.
We have supported people to go to
- Brazil – we visited our partners and local churches in Brazil
- Fiji – the team ran a programme at the Coral Coast Christian Camp and with Island Encounters near Nadi
- Vanuatu (several youth teams) – we have built two 7,000 litre fresh water tanks in local villages
- India (several trips) – we have visited our partners including in rural Indian villages, and worked with Freeset in Kolkata
- Thailand – with Partners Development and Relief.