The Marriage Course
The next course starts on July 29 – from 7 – 9:30pm – (7 sessions)
We plan to offer this as a safe/socially distanced evening programme and also to make it available to you Online in the comfort of your own home if you cannot get babysitters or feel unable to get out on those evenings.
Cost $50 per couple
You can Register here Or put your name down for the next course
If you want to invest in your relationship the Marriage Course is for you, whether you have been together for 1 or 61 years. The course normally fills up quickly so do contact us if you are interested!
A seven session course set in a welcoming atmosphere. You will be served with a coffee, tea and dessert at your own table for two while listening to practical talks that are informative and fun, given on a DVD presentation. There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
Some feedback on The Marriage Course
- “It’s a great and humorous course where you learn why we act the way we do and how we can make little changes to have a better relationship.”
- “It is amazing and the best gift you can give yourself, your husband and your marriage. No matter where you are in your relationship you will gain a huge amount out of the course.”
- “Coming into this course I thought our marriage was very solid and that I knew my partner and myself so well. I have been amazed at how much I have learnt about my partner and myself and how much stronger our marriage is now. It is fantastic and I’m so grateful! Thank you so much.”
- “Practical and enjoyable, not heavy going. Well worth it”
- “A great place to spend time talking about one of the most important relationships in life.”
- “A must do whatever you feel about your marriage as it can always be better.”
- “A great investment in your marriage. Private setting, worth every cent, a valuable resource.”
- “A great opportunity to invest time in your marriage and to work on strengthening it.”
Here is what Glen and Kirsten say about the course or for more informationShare This