Welcome! We’re glad you’re here.
Whether you’ve attended church all your life or you’ve never been in church you are welcome – we invite you to join us at The Anchor.
Sunday services 10 am every Sunday and nightchurch 6:30pm every 2nd Sunday (check our events calendar for details).
Here is what happens at church:
- we aim to provide a “come-as-you-are” atmosphere, we want you to always be welcome
- there is a creche space if you need space for your toddlers
- we will help you find your way around
- great and relevant worship and music
- messages that relate to your daily life
- great children’s and youth programmes
- the children’s programme runs alongside the adult programme on Sunday morning. Your kids will be a in a child- relevant teaching and worship environment for their age and you can relax and be part of the adult programme.
- a whole range of small groups that you can link into
If you would like more information to get connected at The Anchor, you can:
- get directions and join us this weekend
- attend an Information evening and join a small group
- check out the serve section to learn how to serve inside or outside the walls of the church